Went to see Doug Levin

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was down in Miami for a few days, visiting some family and I got to hang out with the legend himself.... All I can say is WOW. What a shop. And he is a darn nice guy to boot. I got to see first hand all the time and quality craftsmanship that goes into his work. He really seems to go the extra mile. For those of you considering a supercharger, look no further. Doug is the man for the job.

While I was there I also got to see many Forum member cars....All in perfect condition. Ben, Dan, Dr. Roof, others, you are in for one heck of a ride when you get your cars back!

Doug, thanks for the time.

Regards,

Reaction score
I agree! Doug is probably the hardest working man in the Viper community, and one of the nicest. He's working on my Stage-3+ right now, and treating it like a work of art. I would trust him with anything!...

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin, glad to hear you had a good time while visiting Doug! I was hoping the weather would clear and you guys could have a little friendly track competition, but it was not to be.

I actually sent my spy (Ted May) months ago to visit Doug's shop. Ted's not an easy guy to impress, but he had nothing but good things to say about Doug and his work. Now if only we could clone about 10 of Doug, so he could build more cars and finish them more quickly!

OP
OP
M

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I was ready to go to the track! We were going to fill my bottle and see what kind of MPH Doug could get out of my car at Moroso. I was prepared to lay the smack down on Gerald's car...... Right Gerald??
wink.gif

I am really looking forward to your finished car Ben - Sounds like a new breakthrough in Horsepower is about to be made.

Regards,

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
> I am really looking forward to your finished car Ben - sounds like a new breakthrough in Horsepower is about to be made.

Doug is always careful not to quote horsepower figures he can't handily beat (he promised Gerald, what, "at least 600 RWHP?"
supergrin.gif
), and any project into unexplored territory will have its share of pitfalls. That said, I can do the math with the known components, and what we're doing should be just plain sick if it works as planned. We nailed down the last of the major components just a couple weeks ago, and I'll certainly leak a few details to this board as the project gets closer to completion.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Martin Drucker,

It was a pleasure meeting you sir and getting to know you also. You might want to rethink your "smack" down theory
hehe

Nice meeting you man, glad you had a safe trip. I had a few free goodies done to my car that work nicley. I've got a much cooler charge going into the intercooler and I've found a **** finger in my Gerbil for some reason...
smile.gif
(Inside joke)

Gerald

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH my, that has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen...

mfqbaw

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Gerald on 06-28-2002 at 11:08 AM</font>

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you made it to DLM dang Viper candy store! Doug told me you all were going racing but the weather was a rain out. Ahh Maybe next time. I also heard about the BIG THREE but wont tell unless Doug says so
smile.gif

Max

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog