02 FE ACR Viper

Deuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have listed my 02 FE ACR Viper in the classified, the car is in excellent condition and has only 935 miles. Bought the car 4 years ago in San Diego from a collector and have never driven it. Want to buy another car and my wife said that I would have to sell one of the toys to do that.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. If I remember correctly, a final edition ACR was a pretty rare car.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks this is one sweet car, if I had the room and the cash, it would be in my garage!!

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a waste to not drive it. I just dont get the point of buying something and looking at it. If its such a rare car and a garage queen, then why not buy a higher mile car for cheap and drive the crap out of it? These cars are never an "investment" so whats the point? I must be crazy but I thought these were built to be driven...fast!

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To each their own, as he might have gotten his money worth by just enjoying looking at it every day. It's nice that some people do this as it give someone a chance to get a 10+ year old car in new condition.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a Red car fan but this one looks stunning. I can sit and stare at my car and get the same enjoyment as driving it. To each his own is a good statement.

Bruce