03/16 Tampa DuPont Registry cars and coffee followed by MacDill AFB car show.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am aware we have the Sebring Event on the 16th. I can't break away for a full day but Cars and Coffee for half a day will have to do. I'm bringing this up as an alternative for anyone that wasn't planning on going to Sebring but still interested in doing something local.

The next Clearwater Dupont Registry Cars & Coffee will be on March 16 from 7 AM to 9 AM. 3051 Tech Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33716.

Also following this is an early car show on MacDill Air Force Base 1000-1300, must register by March 10 if you don't have Military ID. There is a $10 registration fee.
Come and join us for the Exchange annual car show, March 16th 2013, from 1000 – 1300. Dash plaques, door prizes, awards, Best of Show, Best Interior, Best Engine, and Best Paint will be given. Cars MUST enter through Dale Mabry gate. Registration Fee: $10.00.

Deadline for registration is March 10th, 2013.

Base Exchange will provide soda, but bring your own ice. The food court is available and includes Charley’s, Taco Bell, Manchu Wok, and Anthony’s Pizza. There’s also a Burger King within sight/walking distance.
The show is closed to the public. Only registered cars and drivers/passengers will be allowed. Anyone with a military ID can register and pay the day of the show.
If any driver’s or passengers do not have a current military ID card and are aged 16 or over, they must provide Driver’s license information and register prior to March 10th. REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE/MILITARY ID WITH YOU! You will have to show it at the gate in order to enter the base. Please send the completed form below and a check/money order for $10.00 to:

Ray Faircloth
6007 Miley Rd.
Plant City, FL 33565

http://www.deepsouthmopars.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7436&d=1362329132

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
This is a good alternative for those people who can't go to Sebring. Thank you for the info !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets