03 and 04 SRT/10 prices?

Josiah Gross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey every one,
I'm in the hunt for a 03 possibly 04 SRT/10 in silver or black. I've chosen this car to do the pre-launch of an exotic car time share company I starting. The best prices I see posted around are about 76,000 for a 03 with minimal miles on it. I'm also open to a car with less than 1,500 miles. If any one knows of a dealer wanting to let one go for a reasonable price let me know. Also let me know (by pm please) what you guys have been paying for your new SRT/10's. Thanks every one and I look forward to meeting alot of you at VOI 8!!!
Josiah

p.s. If any of you are buyers or know of some one who is then contact me.

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found 2 2004's for 78,900, i wanted black and now have that one, here is the silver one, it might be for sale still........."Brand new 2004 Viper, silver with black leather. We have two new Vipers so one must go, our loss your gain. Sticker price is $84,795, will sell for $78,900. We can provide competitive finance / lease optinos and can arrange safe delivery to anywhere in the U.S. Contact Ken Reardon at 1-888-784-2772 for details". That guy is located in Chicago I think, but they can ship anywhere, I am in San Diego and he was going to ship it here...I am not sure if the place I bought mine from will sell another for 78900 but you can ask them if you want, let me know

OP
OP
J

Josiah Gross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, congratulations on your new purchase!! If you want I'll send you the link to the San Diego chapter. We have a cruise to Coronado coming up soon. BTW, how much was shipping out hear? Thanks for the info,
Josiah Gross