05 Mamba purchase?

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well im getting close to pulling the trigger on a 12k mile mamba. There going to give me 33k for my modded 03 with 54k miles. It looks that way with the tax savings. So its 20grand and my car. Am i nuts?
Ive done some crazy things with cars, but im thinking im going to keep this car a very long time. Its flawless.

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
53K for an 05 stock viper, mamba or not, seems a little too high
just my thoughts
also dont know if your including tax, title and license

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's everything. Out the door price. Its a cash deal so maybe I can move a little lower. I don't think this car will be there long.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems a little high for a silver Mamba. Not that there is anything wrong with the color, but silver was not unique to them. With silver being offered from 03 to 05 on SRT's I can't imagine it would demand as high a premium as the white ones.

Also, the only difference between the two cars besides the interior, is the mileage. I can't imagine throwing out 20 large for some red trim. If I were you, I'd think of doing a Venzano interior first. Or a Roe TT setup. Or a street serpent.:dunno:

But then again, I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems a little high for a silver Mamba. Not that there is anything wrong with the color, but silver was not unique to them. With silver being offered from 03 to 05 on SRT's I can't imagine it would demand as high a premium as the white ones.

Also, the only difference between the two cars besides the interior, is the mileage. I can't imagine throwing out 20 large for some red trim. If I were you, I'd think of doing a Venzano interior first. Or a Roe TT setup. Or a street serpent.:dunno:

But then again, I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

Yeah, I agree with just about all of that:D

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya I'm settling down a bit. I get some impulsive thoughts sometime, which cost me some cash I'm sure most of us has been there a time or two.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well im getting close to pulling the trigger on a 12k mile mamba. There going to give me 33k for my modded 03 with 54k miles. It looks that way with the tax savings. So its 20grand and my car. Am i nuts?
Ive done some crazy things with cars, but im thinking im going to keep this car a very long time. Its flawless.

if you're going to spend an extra $20k for basically the same car less the Mamba package, you may as add $10k more and buy a Gen. IV.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im thinking a little nuts, 20K for the same car with a few milesl less and a colored interior,,,,,plus it will have no mods and will be slower..lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte