05 Silver SRT10 WILL BE HERE IN 2 DAYS! HAS ANYONE HEARD???

RonnieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another dealer in my area that I just spoke to will have 2 05's delivered on Friday (Black one and a Silver). I was thinking about getting a Silver 04 SRT10 (see previous posts), but now an 05 is in the picture! Has anyone heard if there are ANY changes from 04 to 05, including any previous problems that may be solved. Thanks so much!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the '05 SRT-10's at the plant two weeks ago. No changes that I am aware of, other than a very modest increase in price ($400 or so). As to "solved problems", I would assume that the known problems such as the loose cam bolt (and others) has been addressed and corrected. I can't imagine any manufacturer would continue to build a car with a known defect, and one that would require warranty work later on. It is far cheaper to correct the source than fix the problem after the fact. Bottom line: I fully expect my 2005 to experience none of the previous problems reported.

PS. An '05 in silver would be an EXCELLENT choice!

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes to the silver. No car looks as good with silver as the SRT.

As Chris stated, I'm sure the minor problems of the past are gone. Third year same car, equals a near perfect car.

Skip White

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte