06 Coupe Stripe color code

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just on the International Viper Registry to see if I could find the paint code for the white stripes on my '06 VCA Coupe.

The info I found was AP7. Is that the actual paint code or is that code something to do with the VCA Coupe itself?

thanks
Steve A.

OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the color of the stripes the same stone white that the cars are painted? I have a couple of tiny stone chips to touch up and need to buy some paint.

I tried calling Prefix, got bounced around like a basketball on their phone system and couldn't reach anyone. :dunno::dunno:

thanks
Steve A.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would almost bet the code is the same as the exterior white ( PWA ). Often folks think PW1 is the correct code for the stripes, but it is more likely , in my opinion , that the stripe is the same color as used on the 2006 VOI-9 cars, the 2005 Commemerative Editions cars, etc. and they are PWA.

I am sure someone will be able to verify this soon, but that would be my best guess.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep, SW1 and PW1 are the same ---- which is the color of the 06 VOI-9 ( 05 and 09 are PWA )

SW1 was used for the 2005 Commemorative Editions. I went down that road a few weeks ago with having a new 2008 OE hood painted for my Commemorative Edition. By the way, the paint code for the blue fang stripes is SBE if anyone needs to know.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Duplicate codes , but PW1 and SW1 are Stone White , and in my hurry typing I mentioned the 2009 and 2005 were the same and that was wrong --- 2006 and 2005 are the same.

Sorry, too busy trying to get the definitive on the stripes and stone white is the color according to Prefix.

Gotta be a Monday,ha.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Dodge part number for PW1 touch up is: 486-4104.

Please buy locally, considered a hazardous material. And if the paint hardened you can trade it