06 WHEELS, HOW MUCH ARE THEY WORTH?

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to wait for a year but am kicking around the idea of selling the wheels now and apply that to the pruchase of the new wheels. I got my 06 last night and the car has the new 06 polished 5 spokes. They have about 43 miles on them. Selling everything, the wheels tires and sensors, what are they worth? I've seen from 4-5k? Any opinions? If someone is interested I would take them off the car with 43 miles and slap my buddies old Viper wheels until the new ones come in. Just trying to figure out if I should do it now or a year from now.

Thanks

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive seen about the price your stating, anywhere form 4-5k with tires and sensors. Id probably sell a.s.a.p Cause the price will probably start slowly dropping. Im in the same boat, I was going to hold onto my Sidewinder wheels off my Copperhead, and sell in a year, but I may get rid of them now while I can still get a decent value out of them.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sidewinders are not worth anywhere near as much as F.E wheels, as mopar offers them for fairly cheap, relative to the other wheels. Just an fyi, dump the side winders as quickly as possible, as JonB and Mopar are selling them fairly cheap. I wouldnt wait on those.

And I concur, as most things the longer you wait, the less you will get for something new and hot.

Jon

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, the FE wheels are definately worth more. I wasnt saying my Sidewinders are worth the same. Ive seen Sidewinders for around $3-3500 on ebay. They may be worht more or less, luckily theres not alot of them around as there were only 300 cars made.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If you really don't want them (I'd keep them if I were you), sell them now. OE wheels will likely continue to fall in value, fairly quickly too.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hurry and sell if you are going to. A set of Gen 1's only bring about $600 a set and a set of Gen II' can be had all day long for $1,400 to $1,600.

Gen 3's will continue to drop for many more years. They are VERY cool wheels.