09 GTS Blue ACR

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got home from purchasing an 09 ACR. The Car is 1 of 2 built in GTS Blue with black stripes. Mine has the Black interior and the other car has the 2 tone black and blue interior. I am so excited I can harldy contain myself.

Bruce

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you do not waste anytime. I can remember the thread about thinking of selling your car only a few weeks ago. Very nice addition. That is going to be a very rare car!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats brother!!! Awesome car and LOVE the color!! I miss my GTS blue with white...........

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of dark blue cars but that beast has completely changed my opinion! Beautiful car!!!! Congrats!

MBPERF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase. Did you sell your other car?

I was just in last week to look at the one at Islington Chrysler as well, beautiful car.

MB

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I saw you this morning you were sounding a little uncertain....:teeter:

That is an awesome pair of snakes :notworthy::hail::notworthy::hail:
What's up with these people who think they need to have two vipers in their garage?

Let me know when the new one is delivered and we'll have a little christening party in your garage.

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very cool Bruce,
I would love to see it in person so I know what I am getting myself into with the "X".
Let me know if you have an unveiling party.

Ted

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once I get it home, Hopefully next week I will clean it up and maybe schedule a get together with the Nebraska/Iowa crew for another meeting.

Bruce

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez Bruce another blue and black :rolleyes: I suppose since this one is even more rare, you are going to drive it even less?:bonker: Why not keep both, so you can have His & Hers :beer: or His & His :rolaugh::rolaugh: Did you remember to get the Snow Tire option? :lmao: Congats can't wait to see it out in about six months! :D:drive: after all the mountins of snow melts. :crazy2:

-Greg

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a good thing you bought Carmen that new lawn mower - just to keep peace around the house.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R