vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CIMG3888.JPG
[/url]mg]

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good. Did you have stockers before?

Personally, I would've gone for the black wheels.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks fantastic, I have a friend who just put the same rims on his Gen 2, FE, looks great on yours & his, good choice:drive:

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One good looking gen 1 ! :2tu:I also like the Viper graphic on the side there..always loved yello,chrome and some black trim. Yours has the perfect amount of all three i think.:drive:

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One good looking gen 1 ! :2tu:I also like the Viper graphic on the side there..always loved yello,chrome and some black trim. Yours has the perfect amount of all three i think.:drive:

thanks alot look up my pics you will see i have ghost snakes on my hood

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look great, might look really good with yellow calipers since there is so much open space to see the brakes. The yellow is a beautiful shade, but I'm partial, I happen to like alot of the pearl colors.

By the way, if you wanted extra speed, could have painted it R-E-D :)

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rims look great but there have been some quality control issues on the first run of these made in Taiwan rims. I have had 3 replaced already since the outside coating did not adhere probably to the hard plastic. I would check with a factory rep before attempting to powdercoat them.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rims look great but there have been some quality control issues on the first run of these made in Taiwan rims. I have had 3 replaced already since the outside coating did not adhere probably to the hard plastic. I would check with a factory rep before attempting to powdercoat them.

WHAT PLASTIC

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wheels look great, might look really good with yellow calipers since there is so much open space to see the brakes. The yellow is a beautiful shade, but I'm partial, I happen to like alot of the pearl colors.

By the way, if you wanted extra speed, could have painted it R-E-D :)

funny it was red lol now its fast

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21