1:64 Gen II B/W GTS

FlashFyre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick up 40-50 1:64 GTS little cars. The brand doesn't matter or having the card. I plan on giving them away to little kids. I would prefer mostly Blue with white, but will take other colours as well.

Thanks

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This model from Maisto is currently available in Canadian Wal-Mart's on a blue Ruff & Tuff card.

You must be registered for see images attach

The same model is available in Walgreens on a red Speed Wheels card and in American Wal-Mart's on a blue Fresh Metal short card. This would be the cheapest 1:64 model and the only blue/white GTS currently available at retail to my knowledge. There is no easy way to get 40-50 at one shot. I usually have to visit many stores and accumulate models a few at a time. I do have 10-15 of this model in various types of packaging that I could sell if that would help you get started.

Also, the red RT-10's that Chad's contact has are also made by Maisto. I believe they were special ordered direct from Maisto and came in cases of 100 of all the same model. This may be another option to consider for blue GTS's, but I'm not sure if there would be a minimum order.

Eric

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
depending on how much you want to spend (of course quality/price) JonB at PartsRack is a source

OP
OP
F

FlashFyre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have 10-15 of this model in various types of packaging that I could sell if that would help you get started.

Eric

Went to Walmart and they didn't have any. But I figured I would check out Zellers and there they were. Managed to pick up 6 at the one store. I figure if I raid enough Zellers in the Toronto area I should be able to get a good amount. Thanks alot :)

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to Walmart and they didn't have any. But I figured I would check out Zellers and there they were. Managed to pick up 6 at the one store. I figure if I raid enough Zellers in the Toronto area I should be able to get a good amount. Thanks alot :)

Glad you were able to find some! It's always better to find them locally to avoid shipping! If you have friends and/or family in other areas of Canada, they would be a great resource then to cover more stores.

Eric

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a lot of assorted 1/36 scale "pullbacks" at about $4 each, in volume. Kids love em.....if you give em a choice of a 1/64 vs 1/36 they GRAB the larger one.......

we have given away over 6000 trackside since 1993

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just at Walmart the other night and picked up 2 (one for me and one for my nephew) of those B&W GTS's for .77 cents each. They were made by Maisto.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a lot of assorted 1/36 scale "pullbacks" at about $4 each, in volume. Kids love em.....if you give em a choice of a 1/64 vs 1/36 they GRAB the larger one.......

we have given away over 6000 trackside since 1993

Jon,

Thank you again for the package you sent for my 2 year old nephew. He loved them!!!

Tom