1 of 1 RT/10 ACR ?

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On the registry section of the viperclub, I saw that there was 1 RT/10 ACR made. I understand it was gray no stripes and it was a 2000.
Does anybody have a picture of it?
Did it have BBS wheels, adjustable shocks and no fog lights ?

Thanks

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
100472001-acrrt10-graphite_tan+black.jpg

Yes it was the only ACR RT made and it was equipped as such. Argumentatively, some consider it to be the single most sought after Viper ever made.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They actually made a couple of them if I remember right. Raffle cars. They were just like the regular ACR's, but they were RT's.

Reaction score
Only one was ever raffled and is on the street (in a garage) for the general public. They could have made more as mules....but only one ever made it to the Viper Nation. :)

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the registry section of the viperclub, I saw that there was 1 RT/10 ACR made. I understand it was gray no stripes and it was a 2000.
Does anybody have a picture of it?
Did it have BBS wheels, adjustable shocks and no fog lights ?

Thanks

'01: One Steel Gray ACR RT/10 with tan interior and black powder coated ACR-BBS Wheels, VIN 1B3ER69E*2V102035, Viper Club of America raffle car.

It had all ACR features, shocks, wheels (black powder coated), no-fog lights, harnesses, etc. Only one ever sold to the public.

FYI: This is one of those colors that flat out photographs aweful, but looks very nice in person. Our regions President has a coupe this color, it looks great. Just my humble opinion.

OP
OP
V

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for the replies.

I guess it did not make sense for DC to make a convertible track car. Wich is logic ...

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be touring CAAP when they were building this car. Here is a picture:

2054RTACR5sm-med.jpg

OP
OP
V

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hummmmm, this may not be the same car unless they took the wheels out again to powdercoat them ?

OP
OP
V

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car on the second pic is also much higher than the one on the first pic (especially the front of it)
There is still a chance that it is the same car ...

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
1 of 1!

This was the 2nd VCA raffle car, and it took quite a bit of work to get that baby on the drawing board!

HUGE thanks to PVO... now SRT, for believing in the VCA, and the raffle car program itself.

Here was the original ad:

14raffle-med.jpg

I believe Peter Wong was the lucky winner, and promised he was going to use it rather than store it!

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks great with the ACR silver wheels, Not sure if I like them in black

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
FYI, additionally, it was the ONLY ACR that was ever produced with cognac interior as well... another reason why the black wheels seem to work better than the silver (IMHO).

Irid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is local to an owner here. It looks great. I want to have my wheels powdercoated just like those to match my ACR!

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the proud owner of the car in question. From a cosmetic standpoint, there are things I like and don't like about it, but it's a one of a kind, so I'm not changing a thing :)

Carl posted up a picture from a regional BBQ we had today...here's a link to a group picture of most of the Vipers that attended: NW Gathering Photo

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a couple picutures of it today. Ill post them tomarrow after im home.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Rudeboy,
I saw better looking wheels than the black ACR wheels but they look very good to me. The only thing I do not like about my ACR wheels is the brake dust. Atleast you do not have that problem :) . I only learned about the existing of your RT/10 ACR from this link. I like it a lot. Hope to see your unique car some day in person . :2tu:

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Carl B -- Thanx for your posted pic!!!!

I LIKEY LOTS!!! Only thing this RT10 needs is sidepipes! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala