$100.00+ for a 1:64 Viper

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does that wheel combo really make it that much more valuable? Dodge never produced anything close to those wheels...so why is it so valuable? Does not make much sense. :confused:

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does that wheel combo really make it that much more valuable? Dodge never produced anything close to those wheels...so why is it so valuable? Does not make much sense. :confused:

In the diecast world the fact that it was an OEM combo doesn't really matter. What does matter is that most of the green RT/10's produced by Hot Wheels in that package did NOT have those wheels. In fact, given the price, I'd say very few did. It's basically looked at as a rare original Hot Wheels production item. I collect 1:64 and 1:18 scale Vipers because I own one and love the cars. There are far more "general" diecast collectors out there who collect all sorts of things with "rare" variations being a popular theme.

I know I have about a dozen of the green RT's packed away. I have 4 or 5 wheel variations but don't honestly know if that one is in there. If it is, maybe I'll sell it. That will pay for about 1/8 of the heavy duty half shafts I'm putting on the real car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang