$100k Viper on Ebay?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something isn't right about this one.

First of all, look at the question and answer.

<< Q: Any more pictures. And a sound clip of the exhaust? Do you offer any owner financing? How long for paymnet is due, etc. answered on: Mar-28-05
A: SORRY GUYS...I AM NO LONGER SELLING IT...I LOVE THIS CAR TOO MUCH...MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME FOR A LOT LESS MONEY. >>

HUH??

Next, $100,000 for this car? Dont think so.

Lastly, look at that picture. That is the worst picture I have ever seen. Looks like he took a picture, of a picture, out of a magazine or book.

:confused:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I quote...

"Many other improvements such as cup holder." That must be one exspensive cup holder. :rolleyes:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite quote Austin is this one:

"10’ JL subwoofer (under passenger’s feet)"

I never knew that a TEN FOOT subwoofer could fit under my feet!! So the mark up from 30 to $40,000, must be in the 60 to $70,000 stereo! Afterall, how much do TEN FOOT subwoofers go for nowadays!? :D

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miles: 47000 I've driven it once this year and probably 3 - 4 times last year.

5 year old car drive 4 times a year means that each time he drove it he put 2,350 miles on it.

Thats some serious cruising :) :)

B

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think he had it listed lower, then decided he didnt want to sell it..

so instead of ending the auction early(which he probably didnt know how to do), he just bumped the price to an outrageous amount so it wouldnt get any bids

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks like a pic from an early Quarterly I saw, I think there was a guy kneeling by the corner, but was cut out of that pic.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite quote Austin is this one:

"10’ JL subwoofer (under passenger’s feet)"

I never knew that a TEN FOOT subwoofer could fit under my feet!! So the mark up from 30 to $40,000, must be in the 60 to $70,000 stereo! Afterall, how much do TEN FOOT subwoofers go for nowadays!? :D

:)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure 99s are worth this much "

HEY HEY HEY now those 99's are the last year of the forged pistons and that makes the SPECIAL and they are worth double.

Right 99 R/T?

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His wife said "You haven't driven that car squat. Sell it or else". And he said, "Ok, I'll list it on eBay". Then, "I tried to sell, it, hon, but no one wants to buy it"(at $100k, said in sotto voce).

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys my 99, acr with 2900 miles is selling for $95,000 take the extra 5000 and buy some nice cup holders and fuzzy dice :)

venom1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its the same guy trying to sell the vett that everyone was badshing on so hes trying to get back at all of us viper owners I guess. Venom1 2000gts

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I quoted this earlier, but in addtion I think the article in the Quarterly was something about youngest Viper owners, anyone have a copy handy?

"That looks like a pic from an early Quarterly I saw, I think there was a guy kneeling by the corner, but was cut out of that pic."

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell I would NOT sell my car for 100K right now if someone ofterd.

my heart and soul went into my car and as far as im concerned no amount of money can make me feel any diffrent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_