11 days and one year ago

Vipera

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On dec 27th 2003 I drove off the lot in Atlanta GA on my way home to California with the following Viper which I just purchased...(my second one mind you, after totaling the first one 6 mos earlier)

2001 Venom 600...Sapphire Blue w/Stripes Exterior, Black Interior. - Immaculate condition, Not even a scratch. VENOM 600 ENGINE UPGRADE PERFORMANCE Horsepower: 602 (530Hp rear wheel) Torque: 630 (550Tq rear wheel) 0-60 3.5 sec. 0-100 7.4 sec. 1/4 mile 11.2@129 Top speed 203mph Upgrades include Venom Carbon Fiber Airbox Including 2 K&N Filters [******] 3 in. Stainless Steel Exhaust System With High Flow Cats. [******] 1.75 in. Stainless Steel Headers With 5 into 1 Merge Collector Venom 600 Cylinder Heads Ported and Polished With Stainless Steel Valves and Extreme Duty Valve Springs Including Titanium retainers. Extrude Honed/ Ported Intake Manifold T&D 1.7 Roller Rockers Including Hardened Pushrods [******] Venom 600 Roller Camshaft Upgrade [******] lifter Upgrade [******] Aluminum Flywheel Upgrade [******] Aluminum Pulley Upgrade With Belt [******] 2-Core Aluminum Radiator Upgrade [******] 180 Degree Upgrade Magnecor 10mm Spark Plug Wires Mobile One 15w-50 Including Filter Water Wetter Venom Power Valve Covers DRIVETRAIN UPGRADES Willwood 6 Piston Calipers Including 14 in. Rotors Adjustable Racing Suspension [******] Short Throw Shifter BODY UPGRADES Venom Aero Front airdam Venom Aero Rear Bumper With Diffuser Carbon Fiber exterior Trim Pieces Including Door Sills, Window Surround, Gauges Venom Carbon Fiber 600 Signature Plate Including Serial Number WHEELS AND TIRES HRE Custom 3 Piece Aluminum Wheels (546 Series) Over $135,000 Invested!!!

Sweet right???

I made it all the way home, however, 11 days later at 3AM it was in 1000 pieces on the streets of L.A.
But thanks to the genius of Dan Cragin of DC performance and Ole of Scandinavian coach craft, one year later, we are back in action and slithering around so. Cal once again. I'm also glad to say that it hasn't lost a step! :2tu:
The story of what happened will have to be for another day due to insurance racing regs. I will let you know one thing, I made the ultimate sacrifice...(the car of course) although I might have been going sideways, I did cross the line first. :usa:
Thank god no one was hurt.
(Now-then...here Ferrari, Ferrari...)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang