15,000 mile service done, $220 service charge

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They did an Oil change which is $100 ( I guess its not included in the 15,000 service), not sure what even is included in the 15K service? I had a bad connection with my service guyon the phone but he did tell me my total. I just always feel like my dealer is screwing me around. I'll definitely read the sheet, but if things seem fishy who should I ask to speak to, because im picking it up after service hours.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if that's high or not. The $100 oil change doesn't sound bad using Mobil 1. If they changed brake fluid and tranny fluid, then you're OK.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like doing the dealerships at all! One exception would be Tators but from Florida I think I'll do it myself!

I agree, there are only a couple I would trust Tator's is one, Roanoke is that other.

Usually, I take care of it myself, or have my local Viper Tech friend over for a few beers in the garage! :D

kickinasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
15K maintenance is change oil ($105), inspect and replace if needed the airfilters, and lube the front and rear suspension ball joints. I forget how much filters are and if you have K&N's I would hope they did not replace those....

quick2tr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nazology,

The extra maintenance cost should have been the 12000 mile rear diff fluid change. Last service for me was at 12000 miles:

150$ for an oil change +1 extra quart left in trunk.
110$ for a rear diff fluid change.