18th Annual IL Viper Club Party Announced! Feb 11th!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Party Time!!

February 11th, 2012 – 6:00pm-11:00pm
(Cocktail Hour at 6:00pm, Dinner starts at 7:00pm)

You must be registered for see images attach

Each year the IL VCA hosts a huge annual club party for its members. Our gatherings are over the top, heavily attended, and always aimed doing something truly special for its members. Our next party will be on Feb 11th, 2012 and we want you there!

The details and registration form can be found on our website by clicking: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/pit/club_events.html. Look ove rthe details. Don't forget this is also opening weekend for the Chicago Auto Show, as always makes for a great weekend getaway combo.

This is a DON'T MISS event. This is going to be a special year as we're again kicking it up a notch! At the top of the list we are going to have not only one of the wildest raffles in our history but also a centerpiece giveaway that we might just sum up as "priceless"! And we’ve put together a host of other fun stuff for everyone which includes dinner, silent auction, shopping, free goodies, car display, awards, and a really interesting entertainment segment. Our audio and video has gone HD and if you thought we were BIG before - wait until you see what we're doing this year. We also have some very special "car eye candy" that will be on hand… And to top it off, we have a free holiday gift from the club (one per each membership) that alone, will blow your mind.

Who else goes this nuts! This party is well BEYOND price of admission and we do it because we want you there!

P.S. For those wishing to offer help, donate raffle items, or donate auction items - let us know! We appreciate all those who make these parties what they are, and your donations are what help get us there!

Attachments

• IL VCA X-Mas Logo.jpg
    IL VCA X-Mas Logo.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A reminder of this very special gathering. As of today the room block is sold out, thank you all for registering so quickly. You can still get a room at a slightly higher rate however. We're already past the 120 mark and still have a month to go! Wow.

2012 will be a big year and we're making this the most extravagant party yet. I'm not kidding, while we're keeping the things we do well, look at what you can expect in addition to the usual festivities:
  • Our most expensive raffle yet! 4 times the value of what we've ever done - and we've had some wild ones. And best of all, it's all free!!!
  • Centerpiece giveaway - this will mark the single best centerpiece giveaway in the history of ANY Viper Club of America region! True artwork, you have to see to believe! These are custom made and cannot be purchased. And yes we'll be giving them away at the end of the event. It will be one of your most prized possessions if you win!
  • We will once again be providing a special entry gift to every registered member who comes to the party. It's our thanks to you. But wait until you see what we have in store! This alone is over the price of admission! We're again kicking it up a notch!
  • We have all new audio and video equipment. We've gone full HD on our projection, we have an even more massive screen, immense sound system, and we're all bluray!
  • Our auction will set a benchmark. We already have some VERY unique items. A couple of which you've never seen again that we're certain will make you do a double take!
  • We have designed and created new merchandise! And yes, we have a new club shirt - but it's a twist from what we've done before!
  • We have VIP's unlike any other - Several Chrysler/SRT leadership will be on hand for you meet and interact with!
  • And yes folks, the CEO of SRT himself - Ralph Gilles, will be on hand as well! We're working on a special presentation just for the IL REGION. I've been ask to disallow any photography or any type of recording during his presentation.
Is that enough? We are a truly privileged group and that's how we like it. We had a wonderful year, a much larger membership than before, and more sponsors than we've ever had. We wanted to KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF. I only ask one thing - REGISTER NOW. It's a delicate balancing act when making banquet commitments. I need an accurate count early. So PLEASE send in your registration now. Going to be a big showing! I'll see you there.

roller

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sent my reply today. Looking forward to meeting my southern Viper owner neighbors for the first time. Will there be covered parking for the cars?

Frank

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the ones INSIDE our banquet room - yes. ;.)

I think parking at the hotel is all outside. February... bring your ******! However tehre will be more than enough Vipers in the dining hall with us - this will be a very special display...

See you there!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Write up is coming out soon on the website. The gang (and us) are recovering today. Got things done and got to bed at 4am this morning - hit Chicago autoshow today... exhausted but loved every minute of it.

Thanks to all of you guys for attending. Folks - this is a record that'll be sticking around for a LONG time... 217 members in attendance!!! Wow.

I love this bunch!

roller

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wife and I also enjoyed the party. You weren't kidding when you said over the top. Enjoyed meeting you Alex and seeing all the Viper VIPS. Will be back next year.

Frank

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was our first winter party and had no idea what to expect, so to say that I was taken aback would be an understatement. With that being said, I want to say thank you to everyone that spent all the time and effort setting up such a great event. This was one night I will remember for the rest of my life and have the pictures and souvenirs to go along with the memories.

From the 24 hour grand prix winning race car

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

to the grand-daddy of all vipers

attachment.php

to meeting Ralph for the first time and having him sign my owners manual

attachment.php

attachment.php

to receiving rookie member of the year (non-racing) and being one of the lucky winners of those super cool center pieces

attachment.php

attachment.php

I couldn't have imagined a better night!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave