1994-Need help with finding sensors

sneakysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Viper community ,

I have a 1994 and looking for some direction on locating reputable sites for a Camshaft position Sensor AND a Crank Shaft Position sensor. My search has yielded such a drastic fluctuation in prices and just looking for sensors that are known to be legit for this model year.

1st problem I've had so not a bad run.

Thanks for any leads for assisting me on this one.
Regards,
Carl

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a good used OEM Gen 1 cam sensor. I have a few other things too. The cheaper sensors are probably from CHINA

Last edited:

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a crank sensor you need to modify. Can't remember off hand but search the interweb but it might be Gen2 based

snakeskin95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having just dealt with this i will tell you to avoid, ebay or amazon cam and crank sensors- they are chinese crap - look good but are shit…. jus put a new motor in, started it up and after it started to get warmed up it just quit running… put the old 29yr old sensors in and runs, no dying out… so old oem is definitely better than new chinese crap- save your money and try to find american or clean and reuse original ones.

OP
OP
S

sneakysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.
99RT10-message sent...definitely interested.
Also send a mail to PartsRack. Really appreciate the help-not easy tracking parts down.
Carl

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21