1994 RT/10 Lights

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:mad: Should the spot lights come on without headlights (just side lights)as mine only work with head lights on main beam and side lights they go off..... :mad:

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The driving lights at the bottom do they only work when head lights are on (switch pulled all the way out) or should they work when switch is pulled out once amber lights..

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not driving but fog lights, should only work when the headlight pull switch is all the way out

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not know if I can place it but there was an instruction on how to change it so the fog lights could be turned on at any time, or left in the on position so that they are on at all times when the engine is running. It involved taking out a bridge of some sort from the fuse panel. Anyone have quick access to the instructions? If not I will check the local club newsletter archives.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recall reading that as well a while back, driving over here with them on when there is no fog is an offence though, points on your license and a fine.

Who would ever want to drive their viper in the fog anyway. Occasional pea souper's, maybe 3 times a year

Don't worry Barry yours are working correctly, but I worry for you, think you're
turning into a 'ricer' :D

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use them quite a bit of the time. Similar to daytime running lights. If it helps prevent someone from turning into me then it is worth it. Not heard of any laws against them here. Since they are driving lights (not fog lamps) and are used normally with the headlights, what is there to be illegal?

Reaction score
On Gen 1 cars, locate the fuse box(under dash, passenger side). Disconnect power(in engine bay). Relocate red/blue stripe wire at #2 fuse, to the #10 fuse location. Reconnect power. Should be able switch on fog lights anytime(with ignition switch on). Did my '94 years ago.

Chuck G

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:laugh: :) :cool: Worked a treat a bit awkward to get fuse connector out of fuse box but all done .....
THANK YOU

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you have the spring issue (96) Viper Quartely Issue Page 47,it has the article by Jim Bielenda from (MCVO)who happens to be an electrical guru. The directions are easy for the driving lamp option. But I think it's for the (92-96 RT/10 only). It takes about 30 mins. I had no problem doing it myself.

Hope this helps you.

Sam

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21