1994 Viper Auction Current Bid $5800

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just found out from a dealer friend of mine that a 1994 red RT/10 with 22000 miles on it that was owned by a VCA member in Centreville is at an auction yard here in Culpeper. The current high bid is $5800 with 2 and a half days left. I looked at this car 2 years ago and it was perfect. There is slight front end damage since he hit a SUV that pulled out in front of him. Has chrome Gen 2 wheels. Member named VipeRauf had it. I know it's got a rebuilt tranny from last year in it.
Anyone interested in partnering and buying this car? Have to be a dealer to get in but that won't be a problem. There must be at least twice that price in parts for resale. I have no place to store another car but just thought I'd put this info out. I do know there is a "VA Salvage-Branded if Rebuilt" on the title.
Car is 2 hours out of DC. Pictures of damage and the car is on SalvageDirect.com. Type in Dodge Viper. This is going to go cheap unless someone is waiting till the last minute to up the bid.
Any interest? I'll bid for you on sight for a shot at the wheels real cheap if you're the winner. There is a reserve on it but don't know how much.
PM me if at all interested.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious why it doesn't run or drive. I noticed no oil cap on engine. Either way still be a heck of a deal if it can be bought for that kinda money.

OP
OP
V

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like that's just a breather tube from the air box that came out of it's breather hole. Don't know why it says doesn't run. Car is 5 minutes from me.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Description says the written insurance estimate is available upon request. Can you get your hands on it so that I can review the damage it has on it? Also don't like the fact they have had the valve cover opening left uncovered.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was an incredibly clean car prior to the accident. I have driven it. That said, as a parts car, there is not much of interest to me since it's a Gen 1. Sad to see it gone from our ranks though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang