1994 Viper Sales Brochure

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the picture that is found on the cover of the 1994 Viper sales brochure? Is the picture of the Viper steering wheel and part of the dashboard the correct one?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rev,

Thanks for the info. I was the winner for the auction you posted. I knew at least one of those books had to be the correct one and for $10 I couldn't pass it up.

Tom

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tom,

I was just thinking that I wish I would have known about that auction since it was a bargin. Nice find and a great addition to anyones viper collection.

Rev

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually was lucky enough to pick up a new, still wrapped, hardcover version of the '94 brochure (if you can call spending 50 bucks "lucky"). I thought it was pretty rare. It has an embossed sneaky pete on the hardcover. I'd never seen one before, and yes, the '94 brochure has the steering wheel on it.
~Craig

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good stuff. I have been trying to find a 1995 Brochure forever now. Anyone here know where i can get one, or have one for sale, i think that is the ONLY year i have NOT ever see on EBAY for sale, and I check very often...

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've a brochure is the viper engine on the front and cut away pic on the rear, is it 1992?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi