1995 Dodge Viper - Red RT/10 - FOR SALE!

fed007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All, the day we thought would never come.... :)

I have a clean Canadian Viper that has been running strong for the last 10 years I have owned it. It has about 48,000 miles. (I will update this posting with the exact number once I put the battery in).

The car can be seen in its best light on my instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/team_nwj/ (you will have to scroll down to the beginning)

The car needs to go for something more baby friendly! so make me an offer!

I'll shoot some youtube videos of it as well once the summer gets underway along with interior photos. Mainly I wanted this post to be up so people know this car is on the market.

There are no mods, just the extra set of Gen II rims and rubber. I have all the original parts for the stereo and OEM rims / rubber.

Neil

OP
OP
F

fed007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so here it is, it is FOR SALE - $38,000 USD This is a clean Canadian Viper with no issues besides the standard maintenance and stewardship that comes with owning this coveted car. As mentioned I also have the extra Rims and brand new rubber. I have drove the car maybe 10 times in the last 2 years.

I am selling the car to raise cash for a blockchain technology I am leading in a startup. If you are a tech investor / VC this is an easy way to get in seed round offerings. It has to do with the new global Libra chain. If my ideas work out I'll be back here to buy the latest greatest track inspired Viper!

Anyhow, the value of these cars are rising in collectability, especially the 1995s. The Viper gets so much love that you could even start your youtube channel with one of these, improving and restoring elements of it.

The AC is still down and needs the O-Rings, I simply do not have the time to do the repair. There are some other small trim items that could be replaced like the inside door handle covers and one sill trim. These are all minor details that can be clean up with the right owner.

Here are the Pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

Note there is a scuff from the soft top in - my other Viper friends said this is on the surface of the wax / clear coat and can buff. I am not experienced enough to attempt that. A pro detailer could do this.

OP
OP
F

fed007

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OP
OP
F

fed007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
F

fed007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like all Gen I Vipers, the exhaust gets hot, over time all sills need touch ups. Mine is no exception. I was planning to do headers and some fat pipes to help it breathe cooler. In the spirit of disclosure here is the blistering that typically occurs.

I also considered doing a mould for the sill to get one done in carbon fiber exposed where the black is. That would be awesome.

So perspective is the pic below. This is what you are buying. A clean Viper that only comes out a few months a year breathing the clean Canadian mountain air. Everything is so wide open in Canada that the miles are mainly highway, which to anyone knows that is a nice life in fifth gear and low RPMs.

You must be registered for see images

Sry I didn't clean the exterior ;P - It is stored with a Sparco Car Cover which is ultra soft and has the flocking on the inside.

I bought this car to be the first of a "collection" as a reward for some good business I did. I will also consider committing to buy it back from whomever buys it as it carries extra value to me. For now I need to put the latent value stored in this car to work to bring new technologies to the market.

best way to reach me is by email - [email protected] - Thx!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper