1996 GTS Reduced to $30,000 11,880 Miles

bluejet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys and girls. I need to dispose of my viper as soon as possible to close on a house. I have priced it at 30K. I really cant go any lower The pictures are in the classifieds section. I really could use a buyer! I will try to get some new pictures out tomorrow of her in the sun.

Thanks,

Bill
412-874-7726

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I wish I had the funds for this....I would LOVE to have a blue/white. A year ago I couldn't find a low mileage blue/white for anywhere less than 36k.

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one heck of a deal. If only I had an extra garage spot... Through it on eBay at .99 no reserve. You'll get your $30k and most likely more.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who bought this screaming bargain? Is it as nice as it looks in the ad? Gotta love those B/W's:2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car is sold and being picked up on tuesday (?) i believe. i told John Gastman at Roanoke Motors about the car and he is the one buying it.

i'm hoping he will make me a good deal on it in the spring.

:D

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And everyone thinks i am crazy with my opinion of the value of our cars........ Plum...comments?

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My friend Jeremy bought the car and it is in NC now... I'll see it tomorrow.

Let me know how it looks, I saw this on the Alley and it looked like a spam add so I paid it no attention.

Wish I would have checked on it.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the car saturday. It looked great, little lower faschia damage that's about all I saw.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know how it looks, I saw this on the Alley and it looked like a spam add so I paid it no attention.

Wish I would have checked on it.

Car was in great shape... good paint, interior and engine bay. The gas cap needed some attention and the side sills had some bubbling.

Excellent buy!

Looking forward to seeing the car, get the owner to join the VCA!

We have a lot of events going on through our local forum and I don't see many posted through the VCA... heck, I don't think I've seen you at any events locally... C&C, toys for tots charity events, cruise ins, etc...

Ricketts posts stuff here all the time and no one from here shows up. :crazy2:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32