1996 GTS Stuff Wanted

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm collecting anything and everything that pertains to the Blue/White 96 GTS. I've got most of the common models, so looking for any of the unusual stuff. Any mags with the 96 on the cover, posters, books, etc? Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gerald, I have a pretty good Viper collection of mostly blue/white Viper stuff. There are plenty of people out there with bigger Viper collections as you can see from recent pictures in this section. Anyways I got most of my stuff off E-bay. Used to search every day on there for cool stuff. Til I ran out of room. I have a bunch of models in 1:18, 1:43, whatever else scale. A couple of 1996 Indy 500 seat cushions with 96 Viper GTS, a slot machine backglass with win a Viper reels-out of Vegas, Indy 500 1996 pins and stuff, posters, signs, toys, Viper blue and white leather jacket (from CAAP), t-shirts, 1996 Viper media kit from auto show with color slides and stuff, and on and on. Search E-bay and you will find. You also might wanna order some back issues of the Viper Magazine from Viper Headquarters like I did.