1997 Blue white GTS is going up for sale soon!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a heads up, I will be selling for a friend of mine his
1997 Blue/white GTS that is in MINT condition, and when I
say Mint...you could eat off of any part of the car.
Perfect!!! No scratches under the front fascia and all
original. I think 1997 is the best year for the blue and
white model.

I will be posting pictures of it soon. The miles on it
are under 15k. Price has not been set but I think he
will be asking $53,000 for it. I wish I had the money
for it...it would be a very nice buy....considering
the condition of the car.

440DSC02089.JPG

440DSC02095.JPG

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will tell him that. but if he can get $55k he will be happy. He wasn't sure what to charge...neither did I.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just exhaust, K&N some interior MGW stuff and that is it. I did the cooling system flush for him. Helped him upgrade the 1997 fan to the 2000 fan, but for the die hards he still has the 1997 fan. Interior still smells new and looks great!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He just bought another 1970 hemi cuda and wants to buy a 427 AC Cobra. Like I said I would jump on this car just due to the fact it's soooo CLEAN!! Let me put it this way...be takes his leaf blower and blows the drive way off before he drive out. The car has never seen rain either.

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam-

I am very interested...just need to sell my car....maybe you can help with that :) . It's on the classifieds now...hopefully this will still be there when she's gone.

Chad

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
53K is way too low considering the current market.

Seriously...Start at 59K. He will get it.
Toby, I sure hope your right but 59K seems like some serious coin for a used B/W, regardless of whether its a 96 or 97. I'd love to see this seller get 59K or more but that seems like Barrett-Jackson money to me.

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a painting I see in the background? AMAZING, do you know who did it?

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
53K is way too low considering the current market.

Seriously...Start at 59K. He will get it.
Toby, I sure hope your right but 59K seems like some serious coin for a used B/W, regardless of whether its a 96 or 97. I'd love to see this seller get 59K or more but that seems like Barrett-Jackson money to me.

I agree 59K would be a killer price for a seller but the market is VERY strong these past few months for super clean, low miles 96-99 GTS's...especially the B/W's. If the car was mine to sell I would start at 59K and then work my way down to no less than 55K if it didn't sell by mid-summer.

Finding an unmolested B/W these days is getting next to impossible.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget that '97 B/W that was still on MSO that sold for $55.1K in the past couple weeks. 1600 miles and just started the factory warranty in 2005...

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just to let you know this 97 gts has all original documentation that came with the car..EVERYTHING!

My buddy dave even said that he would lick any part of the car that you tell him too (I know this is silly) just to show how clean it is. Don't go telling him to lick the coil packs...his heads too big to fit back there! LOL! Just kidding.

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget that '97 B/W that was still on MSO that sold for $55.1K in the past couple weeks. 1600 miles and just started the factory warranty in 2005...
I looked at that car and it had some paint issues on hood and around fuel fill,, painted rims.(YUK), scrapes on chin, Not near as nice as I would of thought for 1600 mile car, but overall a nice piece...AL...

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This car has to be in just about new condition. Wait til I get his website up for his car. I will have it in autotrader and maybe the dupont registry. I know one we get the close up photo's up and so on with the scanned in doucumentation..it won't last too long. He is being a little picky about the new owner though...he kind of wants to sell to someone who is a purist and thinks like he does when he buys his hemi cudas. His Cuda's are in perfect condition with all original build sheets and certification....that is how he is with his viper.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
also too, I forgot to tell you guys...it has the borla exhaust 3" ...K&N and Smooth tubes. He has all the original exhaust parts, original airfilter and tubes.