1998 Viper wrecked by Mechanic?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking at the damage he must have been really TESTING it.

"Frank I gotta make sure these new pads we installed can stop this baby at 180 mph, I'll be back"

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking at the damage he must have been really TESTING it.

"Frank I gotta make sure these new pads we installed can stop this baby at 180 mph, I'll be back"

Lol. Looks like he slid under an suv, judging there is little damage to the front bumper. Oh well, another statistic.:(

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, good call, that bumper barely looks touched, he must have nailed an H2 hummer LOL

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a '98 thats for sure. I have to laugh at that site sometimes. Seems like they make up stories for the pictures.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Some of their descriptions are extremely far fetched...
Nitro, I think sometimes they know the story and sometimes just create a story tag. My '06 Coupe is on their site, and, it was totaled by a mechanic. But, their tag line says something like, viper rear ended by a stupid driver in LA

OP
OP
N

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nitro, I think sometimes they know the story and sometimes just create a story tag. My '06 Coupe is on their site, and, it was totaled by a mechanic. But, their tag line says something like, viper rear ended by a stupid driver in LA

Ha, that's funny.... they really should just put "story unknown" when they truly don't know.

DaveGF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1996 GTS hood for sale in the Dallas area!

Be careful, you're not a vendor.

I thought it was OK to say the above but not to quote a price - that's what I was told a year or so ago - when I did post a price.

Bugman Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is more than one member here with a "totaled by mechanic" line in their signature. It's not a frequent occurrence, but it does happen more often with Vipers than other cars.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456