1999 RT/10 Service Manual?

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys. My new baby doesn't arrive until next weekend but I'd like to get a few things to welcome her to her new home. Does anyone have any information on where I can buy a 1999 RT/10 service manual (not the CD version)? I've searched eBay and the only one they have right now is the CD.

BTW, the VCA classifieds are great! That's how I found my baby.

OP
OP
R

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whew - I found exactly what I was looking for just now on eBay. I'd seen it listed several days ago and I couldn't find it the next day and figured it had been sold. I guess I just wasn't looking in the right place.

For anyone else who wants one you might try contacting the seller and see what he has in stock.

1999 Viper Service Manual

Upon further investigation it looks like he does have 6 or 7 factory service manuals for various years from 1992-2003.

More Viper Service Manuals

OP
OP
R

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
pocketAA,

I just saw that the seller has another 1999 service manual exactly like the one I bought listed for a buy it now price of $54.95. You can find it at the More Viper Service Manuals link I posted in my previous message.

Also, someone else has a CD version listed on eBay for around $11. I wanted the actual manual. I have a CD repair manual for my wife's PT Cruiser and I find it sometimes hard to navigate. The plus with a CD is that it is very easy to print out photos and specific instructions of what you're working on so you don't have to worry about getting dirty hands all over a nice, clean book.