2 New ACR's in Red Deer

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
figured they would have done that.Well lets hope they cleaned the car up better then southside.I was still dirty.A little respect for the buyers who spend that cash at your store is all im saying.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
figured they would have done that.Well lets hope they cleaned the car up better then southside.I was still dirty.A little respect for the buyers who spend that cash at your store is all im saying.

I say leave it be, I wouldn't want some 'lot boy' srcatching the crap out a new Viper!!:D

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well for the price i figure the owner/boss of the dealership should get dirty.Plus makes the workers see him do a little of the old school and get dirty.lolBut i get what you saying.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of someone who was interested in the F/E.Wonder if they where given the go ahead for it or if it is someone else it is held for.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that would be a great fifth anniversary gift from my wife.Someone let her know and try to convince her.LOL

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw #10 of 32 Voodoo ACR at Race the Base this weekend. ACR slowed him down to 28something kph while the 08 SRT10 (standard) went 294kph (I think).

Ted