20 HRE 546R CHROME SPECIAL ONE SET ONLY TIRES AND RIM

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TIRES AND RIMS FOR $7500.00 CALL FOR MORE INFO 519 239 9793

THESE WILL HAVE 345/25R20 REAR AND 275/30R19 PZERO ROSSO'S

DO NOT BY 19" FRONTS AND REARS AS MICHELIN WILL NO LONGER MAKE A 19" REAR TIRE IN A NON RUN FLAT AND AT THE MOMENT DO NOT OFFER A 19" RUN FLAT TIRE

THANKS

MIKE ADAMS

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here is a picture of some on a car these ones are new and sitting at HRE customer who ordered them backed out and left me stuck with them so I am selling them at cost no CRAP

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
....DO NOT BY 19" FRONTS AND REARS AS MICHELIN WILL NO LONGER MAKE A 19" REAR TIRE IN A NON RUN FLAT AND AT THE MOMENT DO NOT OFFER A 19" RUN FLAT TIRE

Mike, have been trying to call you..... I don't want to contradict, but I dont want 50 more views to get this mixed up:

I have 2 Michelin contacts that say this is not totally correct. While there was a brief lag, and has been severl times before (as you and I whined!)we now have 345-30 in rears, 10 in stock, and 70 more available in March. Good supplies are available 285-30 Fronts. All Pilot Sports. We hear this is NOT discontinued, but low-volume-production.

Pirelli is supposed to expand the NERO style to Viper 19" sizes (per HRE)very soon, but your Pirelli contacts are more forthcoming than mine. I dont think that "Dont Buy 19" Wheels" is the exact answer just now, but tires can be difficult to get FAST at times........ But the same is certainly true for 20" !

Best..... JonB

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michelin has taken them out of the price book but has decide now that they will stock some. Like specialty tire they may discoutinue at any time. I have emailed Pirelli Italy to find out their future plans for tne 19 PZero line up. I will tell you Michelin Canada (which is run by the USA) has told me they 19" are on the discontinue list. Jon B has plenty of stock right now. There is no panic to buy them right now but you may want to think of the future before choosing you sizes

The 20" Pzero will not be discontinued as in is OE on the Saleen S7 and so is the front tire OE on the Saleen and they have are committed to supply them for at least 7 to 10 years. This commitment has temporarily made them hard to get as they supply Saleen 1st and after market 2nd. This also created a delay in the original release of they HRE as John at HRE had committed to Saleen a bunch of 20 inch rims other wise I would have had my set in early Dec.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saleen is building what, 10 cars a year? That shouldn't eat up too many wheels and tires.

Chad