2000 VOI Pictures 2 Bucks

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I have so many pictures from VOI 8 i'm making a slideshow and putting it onto a CD for $2. After you view the CD you can order any pictures you want by calling us with a CC or send in a check with the picture #. The CD is for selecting your pictures from, is PC format and can't be printed from. Feel free to order lots of pictures from the CD, if you don't order any the CD is yours to keep. The CD is great for keeping the kids busy, just tell them to flip through the pictures on it and write down the #'s that have your car in them.

Just send $2 to
Tim Galyean Photography
8580 W. 179th St
Stilwell, KS 66085

Email [email protected]

913-648-6625

Picture prices

$10 Email picture file (about a 2M file so some email addresses won't accept that big)

$15 For picture file onto CD (Cropped and modified to look real cool and unlimited personal use, same with email picture file above) Unlimited use = You can use the pictures for whatever you want and make as many copys.

$20 8x10 Glossy Print Or 10x15 Mini Poster

$150 20x30 Mounted poster (Awesome size for the car's room)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And for those of you that haven't seen Tim's photos in person, they are nothing short of stunning. Tim is a professional photographer (very) that has been shooting track and car photos for decades. He has been contracted for Viper Days, VIPER Magazine, and several area tracks for his work. You and your car never looked this good before! :2tu:

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TIA
Friday and Sunday at TMS and about 500 parade pictures on Thursday.

Thanks Dave, and did I mention there are some really good looking Viper ladies on this CD also ;)

YTK5SRT-Your discount just went up on your son's senior portraits.
Tim

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I love those kinds of offers. Can't pass that up! Thanks.
Money's on the way....
Sharp Viper you've got, by the way. :)

You must be registered for see images

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh, just thought of something :eek: How much will shipping that picture CD to The Netherlands cost?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering that also. I've never shipped anything that far away.

Could you please look into it for me? I know this Calgary, Alberta, Canada VCA member with a 2003 red SRT-10 and a Paxton supercharged '97 blue/white stripes GTS that trailered both his Snakes all the way to V.O.I.8, maybe I can find him somewhere among your pictures. I already saw his license plate in a different thread, sent the link to that thread to him and he also thought it was neat to see :laugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte