2001 Brochures??

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Today I talked to DaimlerChrysler Distribution Center they won't be out to the general public until the middle of Dec. I have the phone number if your interested I believe the cost is around $10.00
You must be registered for see images

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2001 brochures are available. Last year, Woodhouse made them available to VCA members. Someone posted here earlier saying they got one. Anyone else??

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Brochures will be alot less this year -around $1, plus shipping. We have always made it a practice to sell at our cost , plus shipping , and DC has reduced the price for 2001. The brochures are not in, and we do not expect to have any until probably January ( this was the case last year also ). We still have a few 2000's left for $5 plus shipping, on a first come basis. We won't allow any quantities, as this is to help those folks who already have a 2000 or those that like to collect brochures from each year.

Reaction score
I was just told by the owner of the dealership where I ordered my
01 ACR that the "brochures" would be out in January he thought. He just got a couple of samples and as Bill P. has said they would be a buck. He also said this year they would be a "Pamphlet" not a full brochure as in the past. Sigh....

Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang