2002 Final Editions Red with White Stripes?

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of all the new 2002 Red With White Stripes Final Editions left at dealers? Let me know thanks :D

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I talked to a dealer about a month ago that had a new FE for sale. He had just sold his dealership, and decided to keep the FE for himself. He did say he would consider selling it for sticker. He was in Wisconsin. I don't remember what town it was. I'm sure there's still a few out there, but not many. Happy hunting.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to a dealer about a month ago that had a new FE for sale. He had just sold his dealership, and decided to keep the FE for himself. He did say he would consider selling it for sticker. He was in Wisconsin. I don't remember what town it was. I'm sure there's still a few out there, but not many. Happy hunting.

I talked with that guy too but he said he would sell it for around 65K. I called back a few days later and he said it was sold.( I guess to himself) He did have a 02 red GTS as well for 62K. I think it had a few thousand miles on it.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the last one in June 04'. I researched all of them at the time and got the best price through a dealer in NY. There also was one in Florida but he wanted MSRP for a two year old car. As of now, that car does not appear on autotrader.com so I believe it was sold.

FEviper.com is not up to date with the listings. When I was looking I called many of the dealers that had cars posted on the site that were "still for sale" but in reality they were all sold.

The closest thing you can get is from Roanoke Dodge. Roanoke has one with 185 miles on it but it has been used. I remember when I was looking there were cars with nearly 600 miles on the ODO that were being sold as "new" cars. I am sorry, but if it has more than 50 miles it is not new. My FE had 7 miles on the ODO, so I went ahead and bought it. Substantially more miles than this and the car was just a joy ride toy for the owner of the dealer.

Good luck with your search. IMO, FE's are by far the nicest Viper ever produced. Not only this, but it is a known fact that it is the fastest color scheme as well. ;)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your search. IMO, FE's are by far the nicest Viper ever produced. Not only this, but it is a known fact that it is the fastest color scheme as well. ;)

HEY, dont you dare leave out the Bumble Bees! :cool:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just traded mine in at Woodhouse, call Bill, I am sure he will make you a deal. :2tu:

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry that the updates on FEViper.com have been a bit sparse this past year. I just returned from 14 months in Iraq. I plan to update the graphics and include more info on the new coupe as soon as my copy of Frontpage gets here from Baghdad. In the meantime, I've added info on about 10 more Final Editions in the past 3 weeks. I'll also get the free t-shirts started again. :usa:

There are a lot fewer Final Editions on the market than in previous years -- one or two on eBay and a couple on AutoTrader that have been there for a long time. It will be interesting to see if sale of the new coupes cause folks to let go of their GTS Final Editions.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet. Did you ever get those pictures I sent you of my final edition? It is #201 with a few shots of the hollywood sign behind the car and a few more overlooking the city.

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PaViper,

I bought your car from Bill. It's on its way to Virginia at this very moment.

Anything I should know about the car?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PaViper,

I bought your car from Bill. It's on its way to Virginia at this very moment.

Anything I should know about the car?

Just that I miss it, it was the hardest car to trade in, I wrestled with the decision for weeks. It has B&B catback on it, I have the original exhaust in the box that the B&B came in if you want it, as well as the original tubes and filters. I will PM you with my phojne number and such, you can call me when you get it. :headbang: :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

True. I added white vinyl stripes to my 97red gts. Sped up the darn thing by 75hp, and an additional 25hp on this coming friday!

check the date...check the date... :rolleyes:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HEY, dont you dare leave out the Bumble Bees! :cool:

We all know that the yellow cars are the fastest! :D

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doh!
:eek:
11226435JW_GIRLS.jpg

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry that the updates on FEViper.com have been a bit sparse this past year. I just returned from 14 months in Iraq. I plan to update the graphics and include more info on the new coupe as soon as my copy of Frontpage gets here from Baghdad. In the meantime, I've added info on about 10 more Final Editions in the past 3 weeks. I'll also get the free t-shirts started again. :usa:

There are a lot fewer Final Editions on the market than in previous years -- one or two on eBay and a couple on AutoTrader that have been there for a long time. It will be interesting to see if sale of the new coupes cause folks to let go of their GTS Final Editions.

Jim,
I put my info on it also but so far it is not registered on the site. Just want to add to the list that I have the FE #204. Not sure how to add the picture though. Just got it for 4 months now and very happy with it. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R