2002 GTS/ACR just sold at B/J

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was the mileage? If only a few hundred miles, might not be a bad price

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wednesday the 17th I saw a 95 RT/10 with some sort of Hen Venom package fetch $50k at Barrett-Jackson (lot number was around 410 if you want to look for it in your guides). Pretty dang good when you figure in the buyer's premium. My car would be long gone for that money.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
taking into consideration the car, the mileage, etc, add the B-J "enthusiasm" markup, and i would say that the price was about right.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the long term collectibility prospects of the ACR, but in '02, the FE ACR actually stickered at around $91,000, including $3000 stripes and $10,000 ACR premiums...

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a picture of that ACR. I was out there earlier today. I won't post the pictures I took of the Hen Twin turbo cars but they were kind of the center of attention while they were running. It had stopped raining here for about an hour before I went up to the show so I decided to go ahead and take the Viper. Everything was dry on the way up but after about an hour at the auction it looked like a huge storm was coming so we took off. Right as we got to my car it started raining and snowing! I haven't seen snow here in the valley of the sun for years.