2002 RAFFLE CAR now selling 2002 tickets up from 1500????

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
god bless the guys who put this raffle together.
I look forward to these raffles and this is the 3rd one i am in!!
looking forward to future raffles. 1 of 1 cars are "dream" cars
as far as i am concerned and hopefully someday i will win one!!
great job guys please continue!!!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fiske, just so you know, most of these types of questions get addressed in issues of VCA Notes. Generally we raise the funds then report when and how they will be used one the National Board meets.

To all, because of the additional funding it appears that we can now INCREASE the size of VCA Notes! I hope everyone sees why projects like this are essential in keeping all we enjoy alive.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How in the world do I get a raffle ticket!?
confused.gif

I haven't received anything in the mail or anything. I saw a link someone left, of a scanned letter I think, but I thought I read that it had to be an original when sent in. Please help.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

" Dodge could not longer supply the funding it currently does"

How much $/funding does Dodge "supply" ?

Thanks.

Luc.00GTS

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That number will never be disclosed, and quite frankly, most of you would not even believe me if I listed it. But please understand that we get this because of who we are and that we allow it to happen without announcing it to the world. This is a benefit that is provided based on the fact that we will in turn help in any way possible when asked to do so.

I wish I could provide you with more, but lets just say that it is plenty and it have allowed us to become the premier auto club in the world.
embarass.gif

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve!
I think it is a pleasure to be a member of this unique club!
Just bought 2 tickets and I will go "crazy" when I win....
2 Vipers in my garage - IS unbelievable!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Not that Steve ever needs any help explaining...but here it goes:

What Steve meant is that Dodge consistantly PROVIDES many activities that are directly related to our membership, that would usually have to be provided by the internal financial resources of the club.

We do NOT receive a direct monetary distribution from them (not a bad idea though), and this has never been requested. They only "subsidize" by adding an amazing amount of events, gifts, human resources, etc that allow our VCA to focus on those ideas that aren't handled by their very generous marketing plans....

and for that we say THANK YOU DODGE!!!!

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

"This number will never be disclosed.".

And what will be the reason(s) for this non-disclosure?

Obviously a "non-disclosure" provision is done with the objectif/purpose of keeping certain parties from knowing it's content.

It is kind of strange to me that a non-profit organisation cannot disclose,especially to it's members, it's biggest source of income.

That said,I do appreciate all the non-paid work that the VCA officers do on the behalf of all of us,Viper's owners.

Luc.00GTS

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason it because it is NOT OUR MONEY. This is a Dodge funded program, and unless they choose to tell you what they contribute, you will not hear it from us. We have an obligation to thank them for the support, and hope that they continue. And the main reason is because if some people knew within THEIR company exactly what was happening, there is a good chance that is would NO LONGER happen. I hope this helps, but simply said, it is not our business, but rather our good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutritionkgzexoti