2003 With Stripes - Not the best job ....

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to trade my 2000 Steel Gray w/ BBS wheels for a Saph Blue - but haven't found anyone that will trade yet!

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, gotta admit..I am still not completely "sold" on the '03, but geez...the stripes are helping...ALOT! Now I really wanna see one in person.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a larger, higher-resolution pic of the 2003 RT/10 with stripes. It does look a lot better with the stripes on it!

You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
I think I know what is missing from the car. The sport bar. Without that, it looks flat from the interior back. If a GTS version is made, I'm sure you will all love it. For now, if it isn't a pain, Venom 2K, how about tossing the sport bar onto one of the pictures. It'll break up that flat area and really make a difference I think. I guess we'll have to see.

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shawn is 200% right- one of the best styling features of the current RT/10 is the sport bar giving it a great look (in classic Ferrari and Corvette style but, of course, better!!)

It would look better with a sport bar, but I guess one isn't needed with the new convertible top....