2005 Dodge Viper?

RonDog61

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew if their was going to be a 2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 released? I heard rumors that this year (2004) was the last year for a while! Is their any truth to that statement or was someone just flapping their jaw. I am looking to purchase a 05' Viper if they were going to produce one, so if anyone knew the answer to this I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gotta be false information. there is too much invested that DC will try to recoup. and the car is a selling OK as far as low prod. high dollar cars are in this economy

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it seems that the next model year cars earliest deliveries are usally in Dec. from my experience. w/ model changeover build & sitting around time.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Check out the thread on our latest VCA edition SRT-10! Those yellow beauties are 2005! And will be built and ready to deliver by VOI in September!

OP
OP
R

RonDog61

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the information everybody! I am looking forward to 2005 models for all cars. Does the viper have anything special planned for 2005 like the White Mambo for 2004? Also, Does anyone no when Dodge is going to come out with the hardtop version like the GTS of the Viper for the newer models or if they even are going to do a hardtop version? Thanks for your concern and informing me on what I was misinformed on to begin with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang