2006 Blue w/ silver striped coupe 625 miles for sale -waiting for approval

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the car is perfect but I would seriously get some decent pictures on there. They look like they were taken with a camera phone from 1987...LOL.. Nice car. Too bad you hardly got to enjoy it.

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have not had much interest yet. Thought a car with 600 miles would have sold immediately,
Will have new pictures once my new camera arrives.

Any thoughts?

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why?625 miles and perfect with some nice extras but still stock. Never tracked.
How much do you think it is worth?

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car is well worth what you are asking, be patient. I would go 60k on it with out batting an eye. My wife on the other hand thinks 1 viper is enough.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should easily be worth more, I'd consider your price a steal for a no stories 625 miles Viper........great color combo........ You may have to hold out and don't let others talk you into a lower price....... What radio did you install with bluetooth? If you have all the OEM parts, I'd advertise that as well........

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is basicly a NEW car, I don't see a problem with the price. If someone doesn't wanna pay that, they can buy something else. For the right buyer, it's a great deal.:2tu:

Viper Nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am sure it is a nice car however the thing that goes through my mind is at that price I am going to step up to an '08. I imagine that others will consider the same..

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is worth the asking price to the right buyer but Viper Nut has a good point too. Good luck with the sale shes a beauty.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I wasn't modding the crap outta my 'vert right now, I'd love to get in this car. Good luck with the sale and getting your next Viper.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The '08s should be going for $70K+. Bottom line, Viper owners need to start pricing their cars higher...where hand assembled low production cars should be priced.

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agree with everything said. Thanks. Guess I will wait for the new viper and get it with 640hp. Might want a vert this time.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with everything said. Thanks. Guess I will wait for the new viper and get it with 640hp. Might want a vert this time.

Since the vert is probably 2 -1/2 years away, you don't have to go for any low ball offers---but as mentioned by others you are in competition with the higher milage 600HP cars at your price range. Good luck with the sale!

Bill

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got a call today and was offered 35k. I laughed and he said he thought it was not worth more. He was angry when I said I won't even
Counter him.

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe dyslexia and meant to say 53K????

come on man that's a brand new car.....

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, don't even hassle with them low-ballers. The problem with Viper resale prices being less than we'd like, is us selling them for cheap in the first place. I agree with that malcoll guy, I don't think these cars should depreciate as much as they do. It's kind of our own fault. A used Viper is still a Viper.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not sell my 2006 GTS Blue roadster with 18,000 miles for less than $52K...the dang car sold new for what $85K....has less than 3,000 miles per year on it......was hand assembled....they made 88 of them.......Ignore the low-ballers....they are bottom feeders......heck the PARTS should be worth $45K easily........go price a motor, or a trans, or any body parts.........

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These pricing threads always crack me up. Its simple economics. Its never changed and it never will. Your car is only worth what someone else is willing to pay. Thats it. Of course you will get low ball offers. Thats part of the game. Its why some people will never try to sell a car on their own. They dont want the hassles or the headaches so they trade it in at the dealer. Some guys will tell you to keep your car and that youll get the big money. Maybe you will and maybe not. Eventually if you really want to sell it and you get no offers for your asking price you will drop the price until someone takes it. Gtssnake. This is not addressed to you at all or at your car. Its just a general statement about simple economics. We get emotionally attached to our cars and feel they are worth more sometimes than they really are. If ever there was a car that will command a premium its yours. But at some point if nobody offers you the money theres only 2 choices. Drop the price or just keep it and drive the snot out of it like it was meant to be. Lol...

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gtssnakev----by the sound of it......you are impatient and will drop your price by next week....lol. Just an observation. Good luck with the sale

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, but i just thought it would have sold in a week with such low miles.

Low miles (and in this case extreme low miles) can sometimes work against you.
If someone is looking for a driver they don't want to pay a premium for such a pristine car since they will be putting miles on it fast.
Stick to your guns and also advertise it heavily locally.
This site is just one of many options.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I picked up a 04 last May with 800 miles. Paid premiun dollar 47k. He had it listed forever at 52. GLWS,but its not gonna bring as much as it should. Your in gen4 territory which hurts even more. Go drive that car, and enjoy it. You've already taken a beating on depriciation, you mind as well keep it.
Still amazed why people don't drive these things.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Advertise it on ebay or other places, not just on VCA forum.

The '06 coupes are the model of choice for those of us who like to highly modify cars, since these are the only SRT coupes that can achieve 1000 rwhp without having to spend another small fortune on an aftermarket engine control system. SCT tuning + 2 bar MAP allows for this.

I wouldn't trade my '06 coupe for an 08+, no way. But, I like to modify cars.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960