Potentailly great deal for a 2006 blue W white stripes with 600 miles.Whats it worth?

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just got a call from a buddy at a dealer here thats looking at taking a 2006 SRT Blue with white stripes. Coupe. 600 miles. Hardly been driven. Showroom condition. Just wondering what an absolutley smoking deal would be on this car? I would want to sell it in the spring and make a profit on it as I know this time of year its tough to sell Vipers. Summer is almost over and the prices are on the way down as they are every year at this time. If anybody is interested in this car let me know and I can see what I can do to broker a deal. I would buy it but I sold my Viper a while ago and the next one I get will be an 08+ ACR. I just dont want to tie up the cash and sit on it but I guess if the deal was good enough and I could sell it in the spring and make a few bucks I would do it. Allthough it would look good sitting beside my 66 Shelby Cobra thats also blue w white stripes...LOL..

Last edited:

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Potentailly great deal for a 2006 blue W white stripes with 600 miles.Whats it wo

Any photos?:eater:

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Potentailly great deal for a 2006 blue W white stripes with 600 miles.Whats it wo

hey shawn , give me the details and i could put it in the corner of my garage while i wait for my 2013

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey shawn , give me the details and i could put it in the corner of my garage while i wait for my 2013

Why? Because the 19 Vipers you already have arent enough??? Hahahaha.
I will try and get some pics. He was supposed to send them to me.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds risky to flip a 2006 Viper coupe when so many more may potentially be on the market when the 2013 comes out. And don't forget, you need to pay $3000-$4000 in taxes (at least in NJ at 7%) that will eat into any profit. Just sayin'. Maybe I am risk adverse, I don't know.

Do you pay tax on used cars in Canada?

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds risky to flip a 2006 Viper coupe when so many more may potentially be on the market when the 2013 comes out. And don't forget, you need to pay $3000-$4000 in taxes (at least in NJ at 7%) that will eat into any profit. Just sayin'. Maybe I am risk adverse, I don't know.

Do you pay tax on used cars in Canada?

To Import we for sure pay Federal tax (GST). And Saskatchewan where he is they DO pay provincial tax (PST) if the provincial tax hasnt been paid on the car before (second, third, etc time registering i in saskatchewan there will be no PST)

If it was put into service after march 2007 there will be a gas guzzler tax ($3000-$4000)

we do get gouged for cars here, expecially rare ones like the viper. so if he has the coin and can find the right buyer (I doubt saskatchewan would be a high market to sell vipers. Now if he was selling combines or stinky pick-up trucks that is a different story)

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How about one with 6000 miles?

IWishIHadaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I recently looked at a red 2006 in NorCal with just under 600 miles on it that was listed for $59,000. Not sure what it actually sold for 2 weeks ago....

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how about a 2006 VOI White / Blue. 5 Miles

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score

look at all the low mileage gen 4's popping up all over. Guys are gearing up and unloading cars they never even drove. Just check auto trader and you will see what i mean. Forget the 06, because your gonna be close to gen4 money. Unless you get it for cheap.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

look at all the low mileage gen 4's popping up all over. Guys are gearing up and unloading cars they never even drove. Just check auto trader and you will see what i mean. Forget the 06, because your gonna be close to gen4 money. Unless you get it for cheap.

Auto trader has cars listed that were sold three months ago.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Auto trader has cars listed that were sold three months ago.
Roanoke dodge in illinois probably has 5 alone. These are new listings. Again they pop up everyday

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4