2008 ACR

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is sort of a new topic on an old subject. I know we have a topic regarding D1 status etc... but, I believe the thread is so large now that there isn't a tremendous amount of people posting their build stage. I have one on order and wanted to see what the actual status of others is.

I am hoping that everyone who has one on order can post a few things to try and keep track of them.

1. Order date
2. Color
3. Current status & approximate length of that status
4. Might be controversial but, maybe the Dealer that placed the order

Also, if anyone has already taken delivery, chime in. Just make sure you post a picture to properly rub it in.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the other topic already serves that purpose although it might be a little clustered with chitchat, someone finally tell us which things it were exactly that made people wait forever while their car was hanging in one status for a prolonged period of time?

OP
OP
J

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not trying to replace the other thread. I just need something, more info, I'm dying over here....lol.

Hopefully someone here knows more on the delivery status or status of the plant and just hasn't posted it. I'm not complaining, it's just that reading about it soothes the pain, lol.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.august 07
2.viper red - non acr
3.delivered 4/08
4.coleman motors - new boston,tx

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Ordered as soon as opened
2. Orange / Black Hood - Single White Stripe
3. Who Knows - I'll Wait
4. Roanoke Motors
5. ******** Package - no radio for me....

OP
OP
J

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow Frank, that's going to be a nice ride. I assume that it is a special prefix paint, right?

Hopefully they can bang out the black ones and start with some other colors. I'm glad others are getting theirs past D1. Thanks for the input.

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1. 02/28/2008
2. ACR - Viper Blue/single black stripe. Blue/Black two-tone interior, graphite bezel.
3. 'I' status baby - as of yesterday - yeah! :rolaugh:
4. Bill P. at Woodhouse

JM24 - I also own a GT500. Mine's a stock 07 'vert (Black/tungsten lower stripe with black/red interior and early production via certificate). I was at the Shelby factory a few weeks ago while in Vegas. I would Super Snake mine as well, with the exception that ol 'Shel won't put the big supercharger on the 'vert. Nice to visit the Shelby "factory", but can't wait to see the real deal at CAAP at VOI10. There is a decent chance I'll get to visit with my ACR at CAAP or Prefix at VOI10 prior to shipping. Can't wait :bandit:

OP
OP
J

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
nice Vipercr8zy, at least you have some American Muscle to use while waiting. Also, I'm sure there is a way to give that GT500 your own snake treatment. Me, well I only have some German Bratwurst to kill the time with and my American trucks don't fill the void. Hopefully while you're at CAAP you can see your car & get them to start on mine. :2tu: