2008 coupe spotted on News

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was just watching one of our Canadian news broadcasts on the CBC called "The National".
There was an article about the Canadian vs US dollar and in it they spoke to a lady who works in Windsor Ontario but lives in Detroit.
She is shown driving a Blue/silver coupe with 08 hood and Razor wheels her name is Alisa Priddle. They showed her name on the national news so I thought it would be ok to mention it here.
Any one know about this car or the driver?
(the broadcast should be available on line, CBC.ca "The National", in a couple hours)

Len

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm... I wonder if any of the local (Detroit area) dealerships have received cars yet? Anybody in that area know for sure?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great find dude.. FYI it occurs at 5mins and 15 seconds into the broadcast....Also don't most car mags say the viper is hard to enter and exit... she didn't look like a gymnast to me but she popped right out of the fastest(cbc quote) car

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm... I wonder if any of the local (Detroit area) dealerships have received cars yet? Anybody in that area know for sure?

i called John Gastamn @ ROMOCO today, and he is expecting cars in about 2 weeks still. he told me when they are enroute, he would call me right away so i can get pics! i will keep you all posted!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32