2008 GTS Blue/White Stripes Vert in Classifieds

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda depressed about this, but for now it looks like it's up for sale in the classifieds. '08 GTS blue with white stripes vert. Something tells me I'll be back into a Viper in the near future (if this sells of course). Please see the classified section if interested, and thank you to all who I've made friends with over the past year and a half. There are some truly wonderful people in the VCA and one heck of a technician here in Phoenix (you know who you are).:2tu:

2008 SRT-10 Convertible (GTS Blue w/ White Stripes) - ViperClub Classifieds

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks goldcup. I've got a feeling I will be.

Price has been reduced, so if anyone is interested in a Gen IV convertible, please see the ad. Thanks for looking everyone.

OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ad states local sales only. What do you mean by that? Also, you have any pics of the interior?

I can take pics of the interior, just didn't have any handy as of yet (also a horrible photographer and don't think the pics will turn out very well). Interior is in really nice shape, as is the remainder of the car. In fact, Eddie at Bill Luke Dodge has done all the services on the car and could describe the car's condition to anyone interested.

I probably should re-phrase the statement within the ad. I don't want to hassle with shipping a car for an out-of-state buyer. I also believe that face-to-face transactions just go smoother and the buyer can actually see what he/she is buying before sending money. So, I welcome all out-of-state potential buyers, just come out to beautiful AZ and check the car out and enjoy a sweet road trip back!:drive:

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can take pics of the interior, just didn't have any handy as of yet (also a horrible photographer and don't think the pics will turn out very well). Interior is in really nice shape, as is the remainder of the car. In fact, Eddie at Bill Luke Dodge has done all the services on the car and could describe the car's condition to anyone interested.

I probably should re-phrase the statement within the ad. I don't want to hassle with shipping a car for an out-of-state buyer. I also believe that face-to-face transactions just go smoother and the buyer can actually see what he/she is buying before sending money. So, I welcome all out-of-state potential buyers, just come out to beautiful AZ and check the car out and enjoy a sweet road trip back!:drive:

For that matter you should also open the sale up to Canadian's. Its very easy to sell to us and as long as the money is in your account before the car leaves you should be happy. I would think the easier you make it to sell the better. I have bought many vehicles in the US and its fairly simple. The economy is better up here right now and there are still people buying Vipers etc.

V

Venomiss

Ad has not been approved? Did you change something in it by chance?

OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still Available!!!!!!:omg:

I plan on taking some additional pics this upcoming weekend, so if anyone's interested in extra pics, I should be able to email in a few days.

OP
OP
A

AZViper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update pics within the classified section. I added a few more, but only a couple show. Don't know why, but if anyone wants an interior pic or a couple more exterior pics, please let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude