2008 Mopar Performance Parts

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Viper convertible on order and hope to have my local dealer install some of the Mopar performance parts that were featured on the 675-hp Viper concept coupe shown at the Detroit Auto show and other auto shows. Specifically, I have a question about the Mopar cat-back exhaust for the 2008: I have heard from sources that this part is currently available but is rated for "off-road use only". Are there plans to introduce another Mopar exhaust system that is street legal? Thanks.

/Rich

steve austin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are 2 exhausts both made by Borla for mopar. One is the off road exhaust that does a cat delete and the other is a street use exhaust that is cat back. They are the same part numbers as the 03-06 exhaust systems.

Hope this helps
Steve Austin

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 2 exhausts both made by Borla for mopar. One is the off road exhaust that does a cat delete and the other is a street use exhaust that is cat back. They are the same part numbers as the 03-06 exhaust systems.

Hope this helps
Steve Austin

The reason they are the same part number is that Borla gives you the option of retaining your crossover or eliminating it and using their included side pipe tips.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth