2008 Viper ACR 1 0f 1 Blue/White just placed in classifieds

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just placed an add for this car we did a few years ago...

2008 Dodge Viper ACR 1 0f 1 Blue with White stripes. I built this car for a customer back in 08 when the ACR first came out. It had 92 miles on it at the time and he wanted the blue and white color combo. It was damaged by the first owner who spun it out and did not even get home from the dealer. There was no frame damage. Just panel replacement. I do have pics of before the repair that I can email.
This car now has 4400 miles on it and is in great condition. It needs nothing. Drives great and everything works as it should. Was never tracked just driven to car shows.
The paint has average chips for 4400 miles and is a far better job then the factory does. The stripes are under the clear not like the factory puts them on top with the sharp edge that it leaves. All panels were removed to change color and all factory stickers were replaced. Looks like it came from the factory this color other than a much higher quality paint.
No expense was spared in doing this car and the final step was a 4 corner balance and alignment by Archer Racing.
This is one of the best looking ACR's ever done and inpections are welcome. There is no signes of the accident and this car is like new. I have done over 40 Vipers and this is one of the nicest ones.
Matt 651-248-4971

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=6554

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some pics before the repair. You can see it is only plastic panels that are damaged, splitter and the wing. The car had only 90 miles on it so insurance claims a total loss no matter what the damage because it is a brand new car. All parts were replaced with mopar parts including the wing.

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was the steering wheel rewrapped also? It had the red center band originally but I don't see it in the new pics.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
GLWS.

However, I wouldn't call it "1 of 1" ACR. IMO, that would be for cars out of factory.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish you luck on your sale.......67,000 plus is a lot of money for a salvage/ re-painted Viper. I also would not call it 1 of 1.......It may be the only(1) wrecked ACR that was red and was painted blue and white. No flames....JMHO.

fuel_junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way its a great looking car, I always enjoy the life you give these creations.

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really depends on what you are looking for. To me it is a perfect track car. You are getting all of the performance for a lesser price. I expect a track car to get banged up and have some off track experiences, so if it hadn't already been fixed at one time, it will be. Good luck with the sale, but the buyer of the car has to be one that is looking for exactly what it is.

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This car looks better than most of the non damaged ACR's so I would say it is not just a track car. I would take this to any Viper event and get all the attention:). It is simple economics that most should understand. Pay less out of pocket+get the same enjoyment=better deal.

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. It is a great looking car and always hard to sell them. I wish I could keep them all :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235