2008 Viper for Sale Possible Scam

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As some of you have read and gave me some great information on Vipers I have run across this car. Does anyone know anything about this car. I think it may be a scam so i thought i would pass it on to all of you.

Hi Mike,

The car is still for sale. It is located in West Islip, NY and the VIN is 1B3JZ69ZX8V201466. I assume you know the price but I am open to negotiations. The car is registered on my name and the title is clear (no lien). It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It was always garaged and the regular maintenance was done in time. It wasn't involved in any accident and has never suffered any kind of damage. Also this is a non-smoker car. If you have any questions regarding the car or you want extra photos or the CARFAX report (for free) just let me know!

I'm a pilot on cargo flights. My wife broke up with me recently because I'm always away from home. We just sold our house and split the money. This is the last thing I need to sell and split the money with her.
Because I'm away most of the time I will not be able to deal in person. But I've already arranged the shipping and the title transfer anywhere in the US. I will pay the shipping fees.

I want the payment to be handled by MSN Autos. They will keep the money until you will receive and inspect the car. You will have 7 days of inspection period. If the car is not like described you will have to ship it back on my expense and they will give you a full refund. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that you have the money and you aren't just fooling around.

Given the nature of this transaction please note that my sale terms are final and nonnegotiable. In order to move forward I will need your full name, address and phone number.
I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a fast sale so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing do not reply to this message!

David

> ***VEHICLE LEAD***
>
> The following lead was generated from AutoTrader.com's web site at
> New Cars, Used Cars - Find Cars at AutoTrader.com.
> To view the vehicle, click the link below:
> Cars for Sale: 2008 Dodge Viper in STAFFORD , TX 77477: Coupe Details - 271925978 - AutoTrader.com
>
>
> VEHICLE INFORMATION
> Make: Dodge
> Model: Viper
> Year: 2008
> Price: 58237
> Mileage: 1966
> Body Style: Coupe

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scam for sure. Poor english, not that mine is better but and the entire money transaction....avoid

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
I'm going to screw with this guy. Contacting him and telling him I live nearby and want to come see the car, cash in hand.

This has entertainment potential.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960