2009 GTS Blue Just Ordered

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from my local dealer and placed my order for an 09 Gts Blue with silver stripes. Had an 08 ordered but wasn't happy with color options, I canceled my order then found out through this great site that they were building Gts blue. Now on top of getting the color I wanted I saved an additional 9K. Dealer said they would be building 09's through to Dec. I should get car maybe in August. Greetings everyone and Best Wishes to all.

99FRC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from my local dealer and placed my order for an 09 Gts Blue with silver stripes. Had an 08 ordered but wasn't happy with color options, I canceled my order then found out through this great site that they were building Gts blue. Now on top of getting the color I wanted I saved an additional 9K. Dealer said they would be building 09's through to Dec. I should get car maybe in August. Greetings everyone and Best Wishes to all.

I thought thet did'nt offer the GTS blue for 09's...awesome color combo if it's true!!

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope you get it even this year,i ordered my 09 challenger 6 spd in july of last year,gave up on the order last month hasnt even been built yet,got my deposit back right on time dealership is closing down.

OP
OP
J

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys and thank you soo much for your response to my post. I went for supper came back and couldn't find my post lol, I thought it was removed or something. Then tonight I find it! Yeah
Now to answer your questions. I wanted GTS Blue but it was not availabe when I ordered so that was what was wrong, and yes it is available for 09 as it is on my order sheet. Nice of the Dodge guys to do that for us Viper lovers, very nice indeed. I ordered a Coupe as I'm not in love with the ragtop as much. I just ordered the five spoke wheel cause I'm not so fond of the six spoke. I have a brand new set of tires here and Im going to put a set of polished (Revs) I think there called by I-forge.The factory says that you can expect a 3 to 5 week delay for stripes,ACR, or areo pack,I wanted stripes as they are no charge in Canada, so Dealer guesses maybe by August. I also ordered Blk/Blue split interiour and light arc dash. This is a great site and you are fantastic folks for taking such good care of it and Viper.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys and thank you soo much for your response to my post. I went for supper came back and couldn't find my post lol, I thought it was removed or something. Then tonight I find it! Yeah
Now to answer your questions. I wanted GTS Blue but it was not availabe when I ordered so that was what was wrong, and yes it is available for 09 as it is on my order sheet. Nice of the Dodge guys to do that for us Viper lovers, very nice indeed. I ordered a Coupe as I'm not in love with the ragtop as much. I just ordered the five spoke wheel cause I'm not so fond of the six spoke. I have a brand new set of tires here and Im going to put a set of polished (Revs) I think there called by I-forge.The factory says that you can expect a 3 to 5 week delay for stripes,ACR, or areo pack,I wanted stripes as they are no charge in Canada, so Dealer guesses maybe by August. I also ordered Blk/Blue split interiour and light arc dash. This is a great site and you are fantastic folks for taking such good care of it and Viper.

Oops, I totally forgot that GTS blue sold out for 2008, my mistake. :bonker:

nemo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow if they are making the gts blue for 2009 this ***** bad so much for having a rarer color. if i would have known they were going to sneak it out in 09 i would have just bought an 09. that was the reason for the 08 was the color. dodge never fails to throw a curve ball.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte