2009 Viper Colors - It's Official!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris - how about a shot of the white paint sample? Is it a pearl white or a bright white (like on the VOI9 cars)?
Sorry guys (and gals), I was traveling all day today to Denver. No worries, I have the paint samples and camera with me! I will get some shots to show you of each. The white is a very bright white (brighter than the Stone White stripe color) and looks great. Stay tuned! :2tu:

PS. And I will check to see if we can do anything with any 2009 wheel announcements...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I think it will look pretty interesting, like stunning! Exactly like the Detroit Auto Show car.

viper082.jpg

That's a great color.:headbang: Lets hope it's the graphite metallic.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When will these be posted on the official dodge site? I recall a full color chart with various options for the 2008 MY and hope to see one for 2009 soon.

I am trying to make up my mind and am really stumped right now and what to do.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys (and gals), I was traveling all day today to Denver. No worries, I have the paint samples and camera with me! I will get some shots to show you of each. The white is a very bright white (brighter than the Stone White stripe color) and looks great. Stay tuned! :2tu:

PS. And I will check to see if we can do anything with any 2009 wheel announcements...

Chris, any chance to shoot those pics yet?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, a couple quickies for you:

Viper White (much brighter than Stone White stripes on GTS & 2008 stripes) with Graphite stripe:

09wg.jpg

And how about Viper White with Viper Bright Blue Pearl stripe? Niiiiiiiice:

09wblue.jpg

More soon!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, that's great news....when I win the next raffle, I'll order a 09 ACR in Graphite to match my 02 ACR in Graphite.....monotone......I can see it now!

Regards,
Aaron

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, a couple quickies for you:

Viper White (much brighter than Stone White stripes on GTS & 2008 stripes) with Graphite stripe:

09wg.jpg

And how about Viper White with Viper Bright Blue Pearl stripe? Niiiiiiiice:

09wblue.jpg

More soon!

Chris, you rule. How did you know we're looking at white with graphite stripes for our '09?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4