2010 ACR wheels and tires, brand new

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Picked them up for 4200, i think thats a pretty good deal. I finally broke down after looking for these wheels for months. Cant wait to see them on my car.

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will post some pics when i get her off the lift tomorrow

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Pictures stink, but in person the car looks great

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And they were perfect as described by the seller.

Reaction score
Looks like you got the Pilot Cup tires with them - a great deal indeed! Just be careful with those tires in the rain, as they don't have the tread depth that the PS2 or Super Sport has. We offer the ACR wheels for under $3900, but then you have to buy tires - like the Super Sports for $1495 a set. You did very well and they look great on your car!

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like you got the Pilot Cup tires with them - a great deal indeed! Just be careful with those tires in the rain, as they don't have the tread depth that the PS2 or Super Sport has. We offer the ACR wheels for under $3900, but then you have to buy tires - like the Super Sports for $1495 a set. You did very well and they look great on your car!
Thanks , and i know they get slippery in the rain. Completely changes the car for the better.

khomes7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was bidding against you on these and 3800 was the limit for me. You and another guy went at it after. Didn't you win by like a dollar?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang