2011 Festival of Speed

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MARK YOUR CALENDERS: THE 2011 ARIZONA FESTIVAL OF SPEED WILL BE ONCE AGAIN AT WINDGATE RANCH SCOTTSDALE SATURDAY MARCH 26, 2011

I went to this last year. Very nice venue out on the lawn. Lots of nice cars.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll have my car by then...it's shipping out from NJ this weekend, and should take a week or so to get here (barring any more BLIZZARDS!) :omg:

Last edited:

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll have my car by then...it's shipping out from NJ this weekend, and should take a week or so to get here (barring any more BLIZZARDS!) :omg:

Great news Andrew; can't wait to see it. It would look good to see both your & Mike's cars together on the Windgate lawn (Tweety Bird and Woodstock together, side by side) :smirk:

Let me know when it arrives and you've got a few minutes for me to come ogle.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news Andrew; can't wait to see it. It would look good to see both your & Mike's cars together on the Windgate lawn (Tweety Bird and Woodstock together, side by side) :smirk:

Sounds good, Dale...it just left NJ this morning, and depending upon the weather and how much the driver obeys the speed limit, I'm hoping for this weekend...:2tu:

Now we won't have to embarrass everyone with our Rodeo at future Arizona VCA events...:lmao:

Rich Link

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you posted this - when I get a copy of the flyer we will be notifying members on the Yahoo site. This is held at Windgate Ranch in Scottsdale from 9am to 1pm. The entry is $20/car, with proceeds going to the 100 Club of Arizona (supporting fallen or injured police and firefighters and their families).

Rich

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's heeeere..... :rolaugh:

Are you going to the cruise down to Tucson (Pima Air Museum) with the Arizona VCA? We'll be taking our maiden voyage down there...can't wait! :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth