2013 OEM Viper Wheels Now IN STOCK! BBS and many more too...

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
As you are not a VCA member, probably not. To our knowledge they are not a Mopar dealer so we don't know (or care) where they buy from or what their margins might be. We do offer a great price to VCA members, especially if you have the Venom option.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank Barba, read the answer above, quoted for simplicity:

"As you are not a VCA member, probably not. To our knowledge they are not a Mopar dealer so we don't know (or care) where they buy from or what their margins might be. We do offer a great price to VCA members, especially if you have the Venom option."

VPA has come through on various orders for me with Viper quick shipping and I would not hesitate to order again in the future. Great customer service and prices. Keep up the good work VPA!

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Frank Barba, read the answer above, quoted for simplicity:

"As you are not a VCA member, probably not. To our knowledge they are not a Mopar dealer so we don't know (or care) where they buy from or what their margins might be. We do offer a great price to VCA members, especially if you have the Venom option."

VPA has come through on various orders for me with Viper quick shipping and I would not hesitate to order again in the future. Great customer service and prices. Keep up the good work VPA!

Ah yes, Bob P is off duty now. Got it.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, first your weights:

Rattler Five-Spoke Wheels
Front - 26.2 pounds
Rear - 29.3 pounds

Venom Split Six-Spoke Wheels
Front - 24.3 pounds
Rear - 28 pounds

Sidewinder II Track Wheels
Front - 18.7 pounds
Rear - 23.1 pounds

As for your "matte" black finish on the track wheels, here you go:

matte_hyper.jpg

Notice that the Hyper Black appears to be lighter on the track wheel vs. the two street wheels (we are betting on different suppliers).

And here is what the inside mounting pad looks like on all three:

2013_wheel_pads.jpg

Hope this helps!

Does anyone have these on a gen II gts yet...if not, any photoshop gurus out there?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a member of the VCA for long time. Most likely longer than most on this board.
When i did inquire about some parts, at the Venom Price which i was an extra paying member
The prices were not club friendly, VCA friendly or even Venom Friendly. JonB had better
prices & i did not have to buy into his business to get a better price.