There is a 2013 viper on display at bob and chuck eddy dodge in Youngstown Ohio

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 456

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to Orlando in April.. any Florida/Orlando residents here that could recommend a Dodge/SRT dealership to visit, that might have a 2013 Viper on display for me to slobber on in person, not just on the internet?

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to Orlando in April.. any Florida/Orlando residents here that could recommend a Dodge/SRT dealership to visit, that might have a 2013 Viper on display for me to slobber on in person, not just on the internet?
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge. They are a preferred SRT dealership and have ordered a couple of 2013's. Their Viper tech is also an owner and VCA member.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just to clarify , there are not 60 Adrenaline Red Track Pack cars out there that are Demonstrators. There will be 100 Track Pack cars with upgraded black Nappa Leather interior, and red seat belts, and they will be available for sale. The 49 Demonstators will be red also , will likely hit after the Red Track Pack cars and the Launch Edition cars, and these vehicles will not be available for actual sale for 6 months.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

in April? we might not keep them in stock that long :) Shoot me a PM when you come to town i'll let you know if we have one or not.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA Ohio Region welcomes our newest dealer sponsor

Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler.

You must be registered for see images attach

IWishIHadaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Steven's creek Dodge in Walnut Creek, CA yesterday. They are not expecting a Viper on the showroom floor until mid April. Disappointing....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang